Cheerfully being driven mad by a well-dressed and tense piano virtuoso.
Make your own prompt dictionary!
- acne-scarred - aggressive - agile - American - ancient - attractive - beautiful - bloated - blue-tinted - blushing - calm - classy - clever - club-footed - conniving - considerate - corrupt - cute - demonic - depressed - diminutive - diseased - disgusting - disheveled - educated - elderly - fashionable - fat - fishy - friendly - frightening - gorgeous - green-tinged - hairy - hot - large - likable - lively - lonely - medicated - miniscule - neckbearded - off-white - orange-hued - outgoing - pale - poised - posh - possessive - ragged - sad - scrawny - self-assured - self-possessed - short - sick - simpleminded - smelly - smug - snide - sweaty - tactless - talkative - tattooed - tense - toasty-warm - troublesome - ugly - uncomfortably loud - unethical - unkempt - unpleasant - vaguely-creepy - vegan - well-dressed - whiny
- actor - Air Force cadet - alien - archangel - astronaut - baboon - bank robber - basketball player - biologist - bishop - British Queen - bus driver - calligraphy enthusiast - carpenter - CEO - chef - chicken - child - coal miner - college student - comedian - computer programmer - cross-dresser - dad - detective - dictator - doctoral candidate - dwarf - elementary school teacher - elf - Elvis impersonator - Ewok - farmer - fireman - gargoyle - ghost - gorilla - grandma - grandpa - Greek demigod - high school student - hippie - history professor - hobbit - Hogwarts professor - hooligan - horseman of the Apocalypse - Indian chief - janitor - Jedi Knight - knight - Mafia don - mailman - marching band soloist - Marine - master of disguise - millionaire - mime - monk - monster - Mormon - Muppet - Navy SEAL - nerd - ninja warrior - nun - Oompa Loompa - opera singer - bacon enthusiast - philosopher - piano virtuoso - pickpocket - pizza delivery guy - poker dealer - politician - poltergeist - Presidential candidate - priest - princess - proctologist - professional - professional football player - robot - sailor - Samurai - scientist - Senator - Smurf - soccer mom - software engineer - soldier - spaceship captain - Spaniard - Star Trek enthusiast - stormtrooper - superhero - supermodel - tap-dancer - teenager - tour guide - trial lawyer - truck driver - undercover cop - ventriloquist - waitress - werewolf - wizard - Wookie - Yeti
- absentmindedly - aggressively - anxiously - apologetically - arrogantly - awkwardly - bashfully - bitterly - blindly - bravely - carefully - carelessly - cheerfully - coldly - confusedly - daintily - deceitfully - defiantly - delicately - discreetly - disgruntledly - dramatically - ecstatically - emotionally - entertainingly - enthusiastically - excitedly - expertly - fearlessly - feebly - ferociously - flatulently - foolishly - forgetfully - frantically - gracefully - greedily - grumpily - happily - humbly - innocently - intelligently - lazily - longingly - loudly - merrily - messily - mysteriously - nervously - noisily - obediently - obnoxiously - optimistically - overconfidently - politely - pushily - quickly - quietly - remorsefully - repeatedly - rudely - secretively - sedately - self-righteously - selfishly - sensitively - sheepishly - skeptically - slowly - somberly - stealthily - successfully - suspiciously - thoughtfully - tiredly - vainly - violently - wildly - willfully - wisely - worriedly - zestfully
- accompanied on the xylophone by - applying sunscreen to - being driven mad by - being held hostage by - being made miserable by - being taught to Tango by - building an ark with - carrying a large box for - carving a marble bust of - cat-sitting for - catching a frisbee thrown by - co-piloting a jumbo jet with - contemplating the Theory of Relativity with - copying calculus homework from - crying over - delivering a eulogy of - delivering pizza to - discovering a new world with - disguised as - doing an impression of - doing a root canal operation on - doing the Hokey-Pokey with - drawing a caricature of - drinking a whole bottle of hot sauce as a result of a bet with - driving a bulldozer over - driving a steam-roller over - dueling - eating - feeling a little hurt by - feeling threatened by - fetching coffee for - folding laundry for - frying some eggs for - getting a haircut from - getting jiggy with - getting tickled by - going to Senior Prom with - having a laugh with - having a rap battle with - hawking home-grown tomatoes to - hiding from - in an "it's complicated" relationship with - in an a cappella group with - in a shouting match with - in bed with - investing large amounts of cash for - jogging alongside - kanoodling - kissing - lathering up - lecturing to - losing a hotdog-eating contest to - losing at Monopoly to - making a documentary of - making a montage about - making a sandwich for - making a sculpture of - making uncomfortable eye contact with - mining Bitcoins with - mud-wrestling - Netflix-and-chilling with - on a date with - on fire with - opening a can of kidney beans for - ordering 10 pounds of General Tso's Chicken for - out to lunch with - partying hard with - performing an improvised song and dance with - picking a pocket of - playing "doctor" with - playing a pick-up basketball game against - playing chess with - playing ping-pong against - posting an indignant Facebook status update about - practicing medicine on - pretending to be - proposing marriage to - protesting against - providing career counseling for - reading 'Moby Dick' to - reading Miranda rights to - reading mean Tweets about - refusing to eat anything but - relaxing with - riding a mule alongside - roasting chestnuts on an open fire with - roasting marshmallows over a campfire with - rocking out on an air guitar with - running a campaign against - running after - running from - sharing a beer with - singing a love song to - singing the alphabet to - sobbing on - spending some quality bonding time with - spraying rather a lot of Febreze on - stealing from - stealing the identity of - stuck in traffic with - studying Latin with - taking candid pictures of - taking the family dog for a walk with - talking about - telling a joke to - testifying in court against - throwing stones at - trying not to be seen by - trying to act impressive toward - trying to pay no attention to - trying to sell a used car to - twerking on - uppercutting - wrapping a Chanukah present for - writing a biography of - writing a letter to - writing a poem about - voting for
- all day long - all night long - amid the Gladiators in the Colosseum - at a 5-year-old girl's Taylor Swift-themed birthday party - at a Beatles concert in 1964 - at Boot Camp graduation - at dawn - at Disney World - at home - at night - at Snooki's book-signing - at sunset - at the bottom of an abandoned salt mine - at the top of the Washington monument - back in the good ol' days - before a live studio audience - beneath the desert sky - beneath the Eiffel Tower - beneath the twinkling Milky Way - during a flood - during the Black Plague of 1347 - every couple of hours - every Tuesday - in a burning building - in a dangerous neighborhood - in a dead end alley - in a disgusting public bathroom - in a field of goats - in a field of golden wheat - in a galaxy far, far away - in a glass house - in a high school gymnasium - in an abandoned insane asylum - in an airplane lavatory - in an all-you-can-eat buffet line - in an old life boat - in a quiet Alpine meadow - in a remote region of Nigeria - in a rotting tree house - in a slimy cave - in a smoke-filled bar - in a swamp near New Orleans - in Carnegie Hall - in church on a Sunday morning - in first class on a trans-Atlantic flight - in France - in front of 7,000 armed soldiers - in Gordon Ramsay's sweltering kitchen - in Jennifer Lawrence's dressing room - in Kim Jong-un's personal bathroom - in line at the DMV - in Nelson Mandela's jail cell in 1983 - in Pizza Hut - in plain sight - in San Francisco - inside a broken elevator - in the ancient Roman Senate - in the Apple store - in the basement - in the Eigth Circle of Hell - in the Great Hall of Hogwarts - in the lost city of Ghadames - in the McDonald's drive-thru - in the middle of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - in the morning - in the Penthouse Suite of a Waldorf Astoria Hotel - just as the Prophecy foretold - next door - off the coast of Malta - on a boat - on a busy Monday - on a crowded beach - on a deserted island - on Air Force One - on a Russian highway with a military escort - one day before the wedding - on stage in front of 10,000 screaming fans - on the castle battlements - on the Ellen Show - on the International Space Station - on the Internet - on the Moon - on the rolling sands of the Sahara Desert - on the roof of the White House - on the slopes of Mount Doom - on the Stanford University Quad - on the steps of the Roman Forum - on the streets of Moscow - on the summit of Mount Everest - on the tip of an iceberg - on the treacherous slopes of K2 - right behind you - under the bleak Martian sun - under the sea - under the unsleeping Eye of Sauron - under your bed - with your mom
Suggest new words on…